Here’s a list of helpful commands you might use frequently in this game.
Please use the drop down menu to find the other Commands for our other games.
All commands are typed in in-game chat and begin with a / Commands have access levels.
- /Sethome – Set your bed down and name your place.
- /Delhome – Removes your home.
- /Clanhelp member – Displays help.
- /C – Send a message to all clan members.
- /A – Send a message to all clan members and allied clans.
- /clan create – Create a new clan.
- /Clan join – Join a clan if you have a invite.
- /Clan leave – Leave you current clan.
- /Bridge.build – While looking at a foundation or floor, it will place a new bridge on it.
- /Bridge.rotate – While standing on a bridge base block, it will turn the bridge 90 degrees for each use. You can only rotate your own bridges.
- /Bridge.lock – While standing on a bridge base block, it will lock ONLY that bridge. Toggling this again will unlock the bridge. You can only lock them.
- /Bridge.count – This will give player his current bridge count.
- /Bridge.destroy – You can destroy your own bridge while standing on the bridge base block.”
- /Castpole – While looking at water and holding a handmade fishing pole, this will cast a fishing line out in the water.
- /Makepole – While holding any type of spear, type this and it will make a brand new handmade fishing pole and place it in your inventory.
- /Fishchance – Returns the percentage chance you will catch a fish and the current time of day.
STATS & KILLSTEAKS COMMANDS:
- /Stats – Displays your stats.
- /Statinfo – Displays information about certain skills, including server configuration.
- /Ks – Displays your kill steaks
- /Ks top – Displays top killstreaks.
SHARE & MESSAGE COMMANDS:
- /Pm – Send a private message to player.
- /R – Reply to your most recent private message.
- /Share – Allows you share something you are looking at.
- /Share – Allows you to share all with specified player.
- /Kit – See the full list of available kits.
- /Backpack – Open your own backpack where you can keep your items.
- /Q – Displays quest.
- /Tpr – Sends a teleport request to the player.
- /Tpa – Accepts an incoming teleport request.
- /Tpc – Cancel teleport or request.
- /Tpinfo – Shows limits and cooldowns.
- /Tpb – Teleport back to your previous location.
- /Warp – Opens Warp menu. Click on a name to teleport there.
- /Licence – Help information on vehicle licenses.
- /Mini/Ro/Rhib/Horse/Small/Large/Tcop – Buy, spawn, recall a minicopter, rowboat, rigid hulled inflatable boat, horse, small modular car, large modular car, transport helicopter, respectively.
- /Kill – despawn current vehicle. Replace with vehicle identifier.”,