Here’s a list of helpful commands you might use frequently in this game.
Please use the drop down menu to find the other Commands for our other games.
All commands are typed in in-game chat and begin with a / Commands have access levels.
- /Sethome – Tell the bot where your home to be and the ability to teleport home.
- /Home – Takes you to your Base.
- /BuildInfo – Shows you what you can build.
- /Warp Town – Teleports to you our mall/town, where you will find warp locations to get around the world.
- /Do – Do a action
- /Heatmap – Displays a map which indicates where all your clan’s building pieces, pets, thralls, and other things are in the world
- /help [optional: pageNumber] – Print a list of commands to the chat window; the list is paginated, meaning split across multiple pages, so provide a page number to see more items than the command returns if you used without a page number
- /Kill – Die. Be Strong, Stand Strong. Die with your weapon in your hand
- /Rules – Display a window which presents our server rules
- /Time –Print the current server time to chat; only you can see the message
- /Whoami – Prints information about your character and account to chat; only you can see the message
- /Whois [playerName] – Prints information about the specified character and account to chat; only you can see the message
- /Whisper – This is where you can private chat with a friend
- /Kit – Display a window through which you can claim kits (note: most players will not have access to any kits, as we use NPCs to distribute kits rather than this UI)
- /List kits – Print a list of kits you can claim with the /kit command to chat; only you can see the message
- /List warps – Print a list of warps you can use to chat; only you can see the message
- /Return – Warps you back to the last location from which you used /home
- /TPR [playerName] – Send a request to teleport to the specified player; if accepted, you will warp directly to their location
- /TPA – Accept a tpr teleport request if you have recently received one and it’s still active
- /Tprequest – Lets you Request a TP
- /Tpaccept – Lets you Accept a TP
- /Warp [name] – Warps you to the location specified by [name]; valid locations include.
*Shops – Our player marketplace, where you can rent
*Arena – A boss arena, where you can test yourself against some powerful bosses and earn a reward if you succeed
*PVP arena – A PvP arena, where you can go with a friend for a friendly game of murder and mayhem
*After you have used the services of Vidian, our in-game cluster portal NPC, a number of times, you will also unlock: – exiles – Teleport to the Exiled Lands from any of our other servers – savage – Teleport to the Savage Wilds from any of our other servers – siptah – Teleport to the Isle of Siptah from any of our other servers
(WARNING – do not use this if you don’t own the Isle of Siptah DLC!)
TRADE AND ECONOMY:
- /Currency – Print information about our Pippi currency conversion rates to chat; only you can see the message
- /Pay [playerName] [amount] [coinType] – Pay a player the specified amount; valid values for [coinType] are gold, silver, or bronze, and that you can pay a player more of the specified coin type than you actually have as long as you have enough of higher value coins to cover the payment (for example, if you pay a player 150 silver when you only have 15 silver, the system will convert your gold coins to silver to cover the payment automatically)
- /Trade [playerName] – Send a request to trade to another player; if accepted, this will display a trade UI which the two of you can use to exchange items and Pippi money; note there is no range limitation on this, only that both players are on the same server
- /Trade accept – Accepts a trade request if you have recently received one and it’s still active
- /Wallet –Print your Pippi currency balance to the chat window; only you can see the message
- /AFK – Mark yourself AFK, so if a player tries to send you a whisper message, they will be notified you are AFK
- /Me [action] – Sends an emotive message to chat (yes others can see it); for example, “/me eats an apple” will print to chat as “Trenyc eats an apple”