Valheim Server info
The 7 Legions Valheim
All settings listed below
* PvE only
* Dungeons and caves do not respawn. Raid only enough dungeons to provide you materials for ONE Smelter. This will ensure new players joining can find enough materials reasonably near the spawn point so they don’t have to spend 30 minutes running and swimming across the map just to find a new Dark Forest biome that hasn’t been ransacked yet. Remember you can get more Surtling Cores for more furnaces later in the game once you find a spawn source of Surtlings and will be free to build more Smelters at that point if you want.
* Also please do not raid more caves than you need to find enough Troll Hide to craft ONE set of Troll Hide Armor. Trolls can spawn in the wild so there is no need to empty all the caves to build an excessive stockpile of Troll Hide.
* Do not destroy enemy camp structures or ruins, except in cases where you must to access resources that are placed within or on the structure. Enemy structures do not respawn. You are free to kill the enemies in these camps as you please as the enemies themselves do respawn, but leave buildings and structures alone.
* Do not make immense changes to the landscape. Valheim provides a voxel world that is manipulatable, meaning you can dig into the ground and build mounds above the ground. In spite of this being possible, please do not make super large scale changes to the landscape as changes to the terrain represent a significant source of server lag. Note that smaller scale changes such as digging out ore deposits and flattening rough ground are ok.
* Valheim has no way to create a truly PvE experience. Players are able to damage other players’ bases and loot other players’ containers, unless the building or container is protected by a placeable object called a Ward. If you happen across a base that is owned by another player, leave it alone. Do not take things from other players’ bases or damage other players’ buildings.
* Do not drag enemies toward another player’s base. This is an extension of the previous rule, “Don’t damage other player’s bases.” Also, don’t manipulate in-game enemies to cause them to damage another player’s base.
* If you construct a building at a boss spawn location to assist with fighting the boss, please dismantle it before you leave. Some players want to experience the game in the way the developers intended, and it’s annoying for them to have to clean up someone else’s mess. Don’t be that person who leaves your lunch in the office fridge for three weeks.
We reserve the right to change these rules, add new ones or adapt existing ones at anytime.